Monday, March 24, 2008

More than meets the eye...



Awhile ago, Caden was allowed to see several scenes from the movie Transformers. This made quite an impression on him, so he frequently likes to pretend to be Optimus Prime (see below how much they look alike). He'll say, "mom, I'm Optimus Prime, watch me transform," and he'll throw himself to the floor and crawl about.


For some reason, he's decided that my sweet Alyssa shall be "Bonecrusher" (see picture). Here she is, doing her best to transform.

Ahh the plight of little sisters.



3 comments:

Staci Landis said...

That is too cute. Madden LOVES Bumblebee!!! Funny.

John and Michelle said...

Atleast Caden got the colors right!

Chelle said...

So funny! My brother and I played Transformers so much over the years. Although I was older so I got to be Optimus:)