Friday, September 12, 2008

Tattling

We have a song we listen to that goes, "I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands." It is based on Psalm 119:60. I often remind the kids of this, that they need to obey right away, and not delay obedience. We often talk about what these words mean.

During our very long car ride home from Ohio last week, Caden looked up and out the window and said, "God, Alyssa is delaying and not hastening. But I am hastening and not delaying."

We've been working on the issue of tattling.
Maybe we should move on to pride for awhile. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah,
I have been loving your blog. What a great way of capturing these moments. I find myself laughing out loud at the things your children say!
LuAnn

Lynne said...

At least he's thinking about these things... it's a very good sign. The humility thing can come later! :-) He's definitely brilliant!