Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A child's view, by Caden Davis

1.What is something mommy always says to you? I love you
2.What makes mommy happy? that I'm her son
3.What makes mommy sad? When I disobey
4.How does your mommy make you laugh? You do silly things
5.What was your mommy like as a child? Like me
6.How old is your mommy? 14 (no, he wasn't paid.)
7.How tall is your mommy? 14 inches
8.What is her favorite thing to do? have fun with us
9.What does your mommy do when you're not around? go on vacation
10.If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? because of me
11.What is your mommy really good at? teaching me about school
12.What is your mommy not very good at? jumping jacks (huh..guess I'll need to practice)
13.What does your mommy do for a job? keep us safe, makes sure we have seatbelts on, sort things out, make sure things are in place, make me better when I'm scared, give me a bandaid when I'm hurt
14.What is your mommy's favorite food? sweet potatos (if only I was so righteous)
15.What makes you proud of your mommy? that you take care of me
16.If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? sleeping beauty, cause you're a girl, and girls are Jesus' princesses
17.What do you and your mommy do together? read my Reading book to make me read books to my children when they grow up; go on trips
18.How are you and your mommy the same? we both have blue eyes
19.How are you and your mommy different? different hair colors
20.How do you know your mommy loves you? cause you're my mama
21.What does your mommy like most about your daddy? he's your wife...I mean the boy word.
22.Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? the Poconos (wow, I'm not too exciting.)

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Did you ask him all these questions? I love this! It would be fun to do every year and see how the answers change!