Friday, January 22, 2010

Preschool Activity?

This past weekend, I was away for several days with some girlfriends. I left this gingerbread house kit as a possible 'Daddy and kids' activity. Aren't you impressed with the precise, even, and creative way my 5 and 3 year old did this house?
After I mildly accused Shann of taking over this activity with adult perfectionism, he did say that the kids put all of the candy on. I do have some doubts that they had permission to place the candy wherever their little hearts desired. :) However, the outcome is beautiful.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

I've got to say, this thing has Shann all over it. I think the kids had fun watching. :-)

Anonymous said...

I always knew that Caden and Alyssa were pretty special! This just confirmsit! Mom

Anonymous said...

The little ones aren't twinkling...

Sorry- couldn't resist. Nice work Shann! I am impressed... or depressed... not sure- Scott