Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Birthday Boy

Mr Eight Years Old, and on moving day! A couple gifts before things get going...take note of the shirt! 
No car seat!  He thinks I'm taking a picture of the leapster I guess. Going to drop the kids off at Grammy and Poppy's house, then heading to closing.
And... a few days later, when we're in the house and ready to celebrate, we had our birthday party.  Green Eggs (goldenrod) and Ham! 
Caden requested Goldenrod Eggs last year too!  Since it wasn't just us, I added in some other food. :)
The kids and the football cake. Not my best, but hey, amidst unpacking, not terrible.  The bears were actually sort of decorated on the other side.  Reid lovin the camera.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Horray, I can see your new house a bit in the background of these pics! Happy 8, Caden! :-)