Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Now this might be a nightmare...

Some of you may know of my past aversion and or fright of clowns. You just never know
1)who is under there (if they have make-up on),
2)what embarrassing thing they'll do to you, and
3)what sort of person would want to be a clown? Honestly.

Well, now, as you can see, my whole family is turning into my worst nightmare...
This weekend, we're going to a special Olympics, where Shann does clowning every year. So I have to endure my aversion / fright being aimed at the love of my life. Its a bit of a challenge. :)
Only Juline was a clown under duress. She was just trying to figure out what was going on, poor thing. Everyone else was happy to be 'in clown' as the people in the business say. Help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO cute!
I am not a huge fan of clowns, but your kids are adorable! Juline looks really cute in that wig, too!
LOL!
Have fun!