Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Deep

The other night in the van, I borrowed Shann's chapstick. He must have been grousing about it, as Caden decided to stick up for me. He said, "Dad, you should give mom some of your tubes of chapstick, because you have a lot!" (This is true). I smirked at Shann, and he said to Caden, "Mom has plenty, she doesn't need any of mine".
Caden retorted, "But she is a girl, and girls just need more things!"

I thought this was both hilarious and somewhat insightful. Oh, how I'd love to know how that little brain works.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Well said, Cadster! We love you, Buddy!

Anonymous said...

"She's a girl and girls just need more things". That is definitely a repeatable comment and very useful!!! Mom

Anonymous said...

Geez...what kind of impression are you and Alyssa giving him about women? ;)