Friday, October 10, 2008

Proverbs 6:6

"Go to the ant, you sluggard, consider her ways and be wise".

I was convicted by this verse today. I have felt rather sluggardly lately, and the house shows it. So as I was cleaning the bathroom this afternoon, Caden walked in and said "Are you cleaning the counter?" I told him I was. He said "Woah, I think you clean the counter like once a year!"

So I think God has a sense of humor.
And by the way, please remember preschooler's time perception is a bit off.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I'm not thinking you've been sluggardly... you have two small children, and caring for them has certainly kept you off the couch!

As usual, Caden's comment makes me smile!

John and Michelle said...

I am glad Caden told you about the counter...I have been meaning to talk to about that=)