Wednesday, February 9, 2011

And then she was 5

We had some little girls over to help celebrate Alyssa's birthday on Sunday! Here is Peanuts, the elephant cake. After last year's Castle, I was thrilled when she picked this one out of the book! Decorating little heart boxes.
Blowing candles out long distance!

Admiring gifts!

Oooo! Beads!

My, I mean her, pinata before the attack on it! I was a little sad to see it hacked apart! :) Isn't it cute?

Aletheia, Olivia, Natalee, Gabriella, Ava, and Alyssa waiting for a turn at the pinata!

Are those eyes closed?

Happy Birthday Lulu-girl. We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the peek into Alyssa's party! Looks like it was great fun and a wonderful reminder! Mom

Lynne said...

I love the cake you picked, Lissy! I want to eat one of the Nutter Butter cookies. Can you please send me one?