Wednesday, May 18, 2011

things we've pretended over the last week...

Alyssa: "I'm a little kitten and you don't see me except on Wednesdays."

Caden: "I'm a mole hanging upside down. You don't have to own me if you don't want to. Oh, I mean, I'm a possum"

Alyssa: "I'm a kitty in the pound"

Alyssa: "I'm a kitty who likes warm places."

Alyssa: "I'm a baby goat."

Caden: "I'm a fox."

Alyssa: "I'm a lost girl working for pennies"

Alyssa: "I'm an orphan who came to your door and you invite me to be your daughter"

Both: Prairie dogs. Hedgehogs. Kittens. Tigers. Puppies born with the same fur. Then after freeing themselves, they serenaded me with an original song entitled We're Two Lovable Furballs.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

SO incredibly cute! I love all their ideas! Gwen doesn't play this way... except when she is with your kids and everyone wants to be on a lease. :-) Maybe C and A can spark her imagination this summer.