Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Ball

Shann presented Alyssa with this certificate on her birthday, inviting her to accompany him on a date! So Saturday night, they went to a Daddy Daughter Dance! She was SO excited, despite the funny look on her face in this picture. :)


She was so very excited as I was helping her get ready this afternoon, she said to me, "I'm going to a Ball with a MAN! He's a big man, and my Daddy, but Still!"

Caden was very excited for her, and repeatedly told her how pretty she looked (and told Shann how nice he looked). Caden also offered to practice a few dance steps with her, which he did, although I have no idea what experience he pulled on for that!



So sleepy when they got home!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Lissy, you looked beautiful for the ball! How exciting! So happy for you and your daddy! :-)

Jennifer Taylor said...

So, so sweet.