Monday, February 27, 2012

To Foster

Shann and I are preparing to become foster parents. We've been thinking about this for years, and are nervous and excited to start this in the next couple of months. We've been processing a lot of issues that may arise, and praying that the Lord will give us the wisdom, strength, and peace to deal with them. And He's doing that with the kids too.

Caden shared some of his feelings with me in the car the other day:
"Mom, when our foster child comes, you will have to put a bib on him with the special pocket that stands out to catch the drool. Especially if he wants to play in my room. Drool on the carpet is unacceptable!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Caden!! Mom

Lynne said...

I want to know if this is sung to the traditional tune or not... I love part about your heart not being black. Good thing. :-)

Sarah Jane said...

No traditional tune.