Thursday, February 7, 2019

Kai and I were reading a little devotional this week for preschoolers. It said that we can be asking the Lord to show us what we might want to do when we grow up. I asked Malachi what he might want to be someday. He said "a horse...with a cape." I encouraged him that we can keep asking God to show us what He might have in store for Malachi.

Alyssa caught Malachi opening the garage door recently, and when she called to him to close it back up, he quickly turned around and said, "nothing to see here, Lyssa!"

Coming home from an event this week, Malachi had done quite a bit of snacking. He told me he was full (which I rarely hear from him). He told me that he thought he should eat a 'nice green leaf'. We giggled and then realized he was referencing the Very Hungry Caterpillar! That little guy in the book also ate too much and then after eating through a nice green leaf, felt much better. Ha. 

No comments: