Wednesday, September 19, 2007

September 17th

On Monday, we were in the car, driving to the YMCA. We were singing, 'He's got the whole world in his hands'. Caden was asking about how big God is, and where He is, as he frequently does. I told him that God is omnipresent, meaning that he is in different places at once, and can be everywhere he wants to be. I told him that Jesus wants to live in his heart, and if he asks him to come in, he will. He decided he wanted to do that. So he repeated a prayer after me, asking Jesus to live in his heart. After we did that, he yelled, "HI GOD!".
I told him that the angels were dancing - not sure he knew what to make of that! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

So wonderful. I will write you a "real" email soon but wanted to say congrats on this, and to let you know I check this blog every day for a smile. Love you guys.