Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My birthday gift

Today Alyssa Jane asked Jesus to come live in her heart.

She often declares how much she loves him, she sings to God songs she has made up, and delights in saying how Satan will lose in the end. Today in the car we were talking about how much we love Jesus, so after we dropped Caden at gym class, she and I came home, and I decided to talk to her about it.
She told me she believes that Jesus died for her sins, and rose again. So she asked Him to forgive her and come live in her heart.
I told her that he is preparing a special place just for her in heaven, and that after she prayed today that the angels were dancing and singing, and there was a big party in heaven.

While I expect that she'll probably recommit herself when she is a bit older, its amazing how easy it is. A 4 year-old girl asks Jesus to come.
And he does.

1 comment:

Madelyn said...

Hurray!!!





love Madelyn