Monday, March 1, 2010

Pounding

Lately, Shann has had to work long hours, and has been coming home late or after kids are in bed, and going in on the weekends. This has left Caden feeling punchy and rammy. He starts pestering Alyssa, tries to pick fights with me, and bounces off the walls (and the snow isn't helpling!)
The other night, Shann got home a bit late, and as soon as he came in the door, Caden pounced on him. He pushed and pulled, trying to lure Shann into a wrestling match. Shann told him they could wrestle after he'd eaten and changed.
So Caden jumped up and down, singing to the tune of 'nana nana boo boo', "I get a pounding, I get a pounding!"
I don't understand why being tossed around is so close to the heart of little boys, but they don't connect by telling each other about their day, thats for sure.

2 comments:

madelyn said...

that gives me an idea...




Madelyn.

madelyn said...

that gives me an idea...




Madelyn.