Friday, October 5, 2007

Apple Picking

We went apple picking this weekend with some friends! It was such a gorgeous day! This is the first time we've done this as a family! Caden and Alyssa had a great time eating themselves silly. I noticed Alyssa, at one point, eating the whole apple - including the core! Yum. This first picture was a tree among the others, but the apples were teeny - crab apples I guess.

Look how many are packed together on this tree!
"Oh, the Lord's been good to me. And so I thank the Lord For giving me the things I need: The sun, the rain and the appleseed; Oh, the Lord's been good to me. " - from the Johnny Appleseed Grace song.

4 comments:

Chelle said...

What a cute family photo!

I love people said...

NIce Blog! Apple picking is so much fun. I have not done it since I was a kid. I am sure Logan would have a blast doing it.

While this links you to a blog on blogspot - if you ever want to check my blog out here is the link
http://papajoemc.wordpress.com

Talk with you again soon.

Tina said...

hi,i got your blog through lynne's/ just stop to say hi.
BTW,you have a beautiful family.

Robert said...

Hi! What a great photo! I'd like to have a copy of that! Maybe Alyssa knows something we don't!