Saturday, October 13, 2007

Vacation

We're going on vacation...by ourselves! Caden and Alyssa will be staying with Grammy and Poppy, and Shann and I will be relaxing in the mountains of Virginia for a few days. We're hoping to hike, bike, play tennis and golf, maybe horseback ride and boat. As you may have guessed, we're not 'lay around' sort of vacationers. We like to have lots of activities! So being that we basically know nothing about this resort, we're not sure what we're getting into. Should be fun!

So no blog updates for a few days. See you next week!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

hi sara,

it's been awhile since I've talked to you... this is Vanessa Deel (now Vanessa Tang), Gary Deel's daughter from Trinity Equipment.

I just ran into Melissa Chernisky after years and years of not seeing her. We found our babies are close in age to each other and she told me about how you're doing. Then today I got my hair cut by Joy Liptak and heard more about the Erdmann girls and your blogs... so I just had to say "hi"!

I've been married 3 years and my daughter, Avelyn is 1. How old are your kids? I saw their pictures and they look just like you! Especially Caden.

God Bless,

Vanessa