Friday, August 8, 2008

His arms

So yesterday, Caden learned that animals die. This wasn't a sad moment, he just said, "Oh! I didn't know that." So you know me, always ready to foray with my preschooler into theology that I don't fully understand, we took it further. I told him how everything here dies. People, animals, plants and trees. After Adam and Eve made that wrong choice in the garden of Eden, the world started dying. BUT, after Jesus comes back, nothing will die ANY MORE! "No more boo boos!", he added. I asked him where we'll meet Jesus if he comes back before we've died.
"IN THE AIR!", he said, grinning. I told him that if we die before Jesus returns, we'll fall asleep here, and wake up in the arms of Jesus if we trust in Him. He giggled about how fun this will be, and added, "I trust in Him!"
I've got to tell you, I can hardly wait.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Wow... I love his interest and understanding. I can't wait to be there with all of you!