Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Photo session with cousins

While my sister, Lynne, was visitng with her children, we thought it would be good to get the kid's picture taken together. I always dread this...below, you'll see why. Sorry I couldn't flip these, but hang in there, and keep and eye on Caden and Alyssa in each picture. The Liptak kids keep smiling through the Davis antics.
Lest you think - they just need a spanking, you should know that Alyssa got one. Actually, I said to her, "would you like to sit and smile, or get a spanking in the bathroom?" She chose the bathroom. So after getting back from the bathroom, she did not improve much, but you can't except much of a smile after that.

So help me...

Madelyn, Gwen, and Alyssa
Nice.
This was perhaps the only one to pick from where everyone was looking!


3 comments:

Brian & Jenn + 4 said...

Aaahhh-the joys of being a parent! At least you'll be able to laugh about in the future! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, this makes me feel a little better about all the troubles I've had getting them to pose and smile nicely on our photo outings :)

Anonymous said...

Mom and B and I are trying to collect ourselves off the floor after rolling in laughter! Can't wait to get the prints on these! ;-) Mom says please keep practicing with the kids before Myrtle Beach ;-) we actually have a "photo-shoot" with Reid in the morning. should we be so fortunate to get such comical photos I'll surely forward them and give you free reign to post at will ;-) -sharra