Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Baby or Mama?

This is Alyssa, posing as a baby. Yes, she looks the part, but I know better - she is really a little mama at heart.
A couple days ago, Caden started crying in his room. I went in to survey the damage, but she was quicker, and swept right past me. She bent over him with her hand on his back and head bent to the side, and said, "Whas' a matter, bud?" She saw that he was holding his foot (he had stepped on a pirate guy in bare feet), and said, "toesies? me kiss it!"
Caden wanted no part of her at the moment, and tried to get away, but she persisted, and was able to kiss his foot against his will. When she was satisfied that everything was ok, she she returned to her room to play. I better watch it, or she'll edge me out!

2 comments:

John and Michelle said...

It's okay. Maybe she will start doing her part on making meals now.=)

Brian & Jenn + 4 said...

Wow! I looked at that picture and I saw a little Sarah. She's getting so big since I last saw her. :)