Friday, January 18, 2008

New Year's "Beauty and the Geek"

Sorry its taken me awhile to post these pictures. "A friend" took awhile to get them to me. This year's theme was "Beauty and the Geek" from the TV show. Each couple had to have one beauty and one geek. Obviously a bit easier to come in a funny costume as a geek. So I tried to make myself at least an out-of-date beauty.

Drisella and Cousin Eddie

The karaoke competition - we sang "Goodbye Earl" by the Dixie Chicks.
Cousin Eddie (from Christmas Vacation)...note the Dickie. Hard to tell here, but yes, it is.

The talent competition - cool balancing act I saw online. We were excited that it worked as we hadn't tried it ahead of time. The chairs are pulled out one at a time, and you hope you stay up!

1 comment:

Jen said...

These pictures made me so happy. And they made me miss you guys!
Jen