Thursday, April 16, 2009

Trying to wake up

For those of you not aware, we are home. Shann and I have been rather sleepily trying to make it through the week. I have many more pictures to post, so I hope you'll keep checking!
Caden and Alyssa had a great time with both sets of grandparents. They got to do many fun things including a couple of egg hunts, coloring eggs, painting with chocolate pudding at library time, a kid's museum, a ride on a steam train, and they also met the easter bunny. Caden declared now that mom and dad are home, they'll have to change their mindset (off of doing kid things every day)!
We've told the kids we missed them so much, and they've told us they missed us as well. Caden said "we really had fun, but we missed you more than we had fun, 'cause people are more important than fun".
Yesterday I actually thought I could make it through the day without napping...then I tried to read. That was a mistake. As I was drifting off, Caden said, mom, if you're going to nap, at least wake up when I tell you its time!
More pics soon.

No comments: